Historic Lichdi Shop from 1905
The history of today’s “Lichdi Lädle” began at the start of the 20th century, in the year 1905, when Adolf Lichdi purchased the property and publicized the resounding slogan for the time: “fresh - good - cheap”.
Adolf Lichdi’s colonial goods store had everything required for daily use, and was the top address in the city for unusual delicacies. After the death of Adolf Lichdi in the year 1933, his wife Kätchen continued to run the colonial goods store until it was taken over by her grandson Wolfram Glück in 1960. He remained true to his roots, and made the tradition his hobby.